Sex Pistols Romania
Bine Ati Venit Pe Primul Forum Sex Pistols Din Romania.Pentru A Va Putea Bucura De Facilitatile Acestui Forum Va Rugam Sa Va Inscrieti !! Va Multumim !!
Sex Pistols Romania
Bine Ati Venit Pe Primul Forum Sex Pistols Din Romania.Pentru A Va Putea Bucura De Facilitatile Acestui Forum Va Rugam Sa Va Inscrieti !! Va Multumim !!
Sex Pistols Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Sex Pistols Romania

Primul forum romanesc dedicat trupei de british punk Sex Pistols

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Jubilee

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitato
Vizitator

Jubilee Empty
MesajSubiect: Jubilee   Jubilee I_icon_minitimeVin 10 Sept 2010, 10:16 am

Jubilee is a Sex Pistols singles compilation issued in 2002 to celebrate the Sex Pistols' 25th anniversary Jubilee (as well as the Golden Jubilee of Elizabeth II).

The album also included promo videos for "God Save the Queen", "Anarchy in the U.K." and "Pretty Vacant".

The track "Pretty Vacant (Live)" is from the 1996 reunion tour. The song "Silly Thing" is not the same version as the one that can be found on The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle and Kiss This albums, but the single version of the track. The differences are a slightly differing mix plus that the album version is sung by Paul Cook, whereas the single version has vocals by Steve Jones[1].
Track listing

1. "God Save the Queen"
2. "Anarchy in the UK"
3. "Pretty Vacant"
4. "Holidays in the Sun"
5. "No One Is Innocent"
6. "My Way"
7. "Something Else"
8. "Friggin' in the Riggin'"
9. "Silly Thing"
10. "C'mon Everybody"
11. "The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle"